"If you don't master the art of saying no, your health is the first thing to go."- Linda Haffner Binley
What is motherhood and what does it take to take care of another human being, especially when life doesn't go as planned?
These are just a few questions we dive into with Warrior Mom, Mrs.Linda Haffner Binley.
Linda Binley is a writer and author of a book: Beach Glass: Finding New Beauty in What Survives The Storm. Linda began her professional writing career as a copywriter and ghostwriter. Today, she speaks and writes on topics of transformation through adversity, finding the new beauty in what survives the storms in both beach treasures and people.
In this episode, we talk about:
- the difference between pity and love
- Linda's story and how she dealt with some of the most heart-breaking challenges as a parent and mother of three daughters, and the hard-earned lessons she’s gained throughout the process
- some of the biggest mistakes parents make when raising their children
- the fine line between empowering and enabling our children
- how to separate yourself from the problems of your children, and how to retain your sanity and mental health when things get rough
This is an incredibly vulnerable, moving, and honest conversation about parenthood, rising strong and finding beauty in what survives the storm. I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I did.
Connect with Linda Haffner Binley
- Get Linda's Book: Beach Glass, Finding New Beauty In What Survives The Storm.
If you enjoy this podcast, please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcast. It takes less than a minute and it makes all the difference in helping others find this show more easily.
For show notes and past guests, please visit www.danielatamraz.com/podcast.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter so that you never miss a new episode through this form.